- Paleo Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- Paleo Jalapeno Glazed Chicken Recipe
- Nutty Chicken Meatloaf Recipes
- Baked Chicken with Pomegranate Glaze Recipe
- Paleo Biscuit and Chicken Gravy Recipes
- Paleo Roasted Chicken + Herbal Gravy Recipe
- Paleo Mint, Tomato and Mango Salsa Recipes
- Paleo Chicken Wrap Recipe
- Paleo Chicken and Egg Salad with Almond Satay Sauce Recipe
- Paleo Chicken Patty Recipe
- Paleo Pumpkin and Chicken Curry Recipe
- Paleo Roasted Chicken and Herbs Recipe
- Copycat Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp Recipe
- Paleo Crispy Orange Chicken Recipe
- Paleo Chicken Kabobs
- Types of Chickens - Chicken Nutritional Values - Preparing Chicken Instructions - Seasoning Chicken
|Paleo Chicken Stir Fry Recipe|
|Paleo Jalapeno Glazed Chicken Recipe|
Paleo Chicken Recipes can substitute ground chicken with ground beef or turkey.
|Paleo Chicken Recipes|
1 lbs ground chicken (Can substitute with ground beef or turkey)
5 cloves of minced garlic
1 small finely chopped green pepper
1 tsp finely chopped basil
1 tsp finely chopped rosemary
1 tsp finely chopped thyme
½ cup of ground almonds, pecans and or walnuts (mixed together)
ground black pepper (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Make sure combined evenly.
- Refrigerate mixture for 30-1hour.
- Grease loaf pan with olive oil and put beef combination in greased loaf pan.
- Bake for approximately 75 minutes.
Baked Chicken with Pomegranate Glaze Recipe
Paleo Chicken Recipe Gluten, Dairy and Soy Free
|Paleo Chicken Recipe|
- 1 large lemon
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 (4-5-pound) whole chicken
- 2 cups unsweetened pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon arrowroot
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 sea salt (optional)
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
Provided: Paleo Recipe
Turkey a la King
Leftover Turkey Recipes
Good for sandwich or for meal.
-1/2 cup diced green pepper
-1/2 tablespoon almond butter
-1 can cream of mushroom (preservative free)
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 tablespoon pimento, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon sea salt to taste
- Saute green pepper in almond butter just until tender. Blend in the soup; add almond milk a little at a time. Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat until bubbling. Serve over Paleo Biscuits
Paleo Biscuit Recipe
Makes 9 biscuits
- 6 egg whites
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup almond milk (more if needed)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil or olive oil
- Before baking top each biscuit with almond butter (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour in coconut oil and almond milk. Set aside
- In a medium bowl whisk egg whites until they are very frothy.
- Fold the egg whites into mixture until well combined.
- Divide approximately 1/4 cup of dough onto the baking sheet
- Optional top each biscuit with dash of almond butter.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes until the tops are golden brown.
Serve warm or refrigerate.
|Paleo Roasted Chicken and Herbal Gravy|
- 5-6 boneless chicken breast (with skin)
- 1 quart organic low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary (sprigs)
- 8 crushed garlic cloves
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 4-5 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut flour or almond flour.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F
- Cover baking sheet with aluminium foil.
- Dash chicken breast with olive oil.
- Season both sides of chicken breast with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered for approximately 30 minutes or until breast thoroughly cooked.
- Remove and slice breasts horizontally approximately 2 inches
- In sauce pan place coconut oil at high heat.
- Stir constantly and mix in chicken broth
- When ingredients mixed well reduce to low heat
- Mix in thyme, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Simmer until have desired texture.
- Place roast chicken breast.
Paleo Mint, Tomato and Mango Salsa Recipe
Great idea to enhance chicken recipes,and beef recipes. Delicious over Paleo Friendly Taco Recipe, morning eggs, side dish or healthy snack.
Paleo Sauce Recipes
|Paleo Salsa Recipe|
1 mango, peeled, seeded, and diced
1/2 cup peeled red onion
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1/2 cup fresh diced mint
1 tablespoon pureed chipotle
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
1 tsp sea salt to taste
1 tsp black pepper or cayenne pepper to taste
1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
Mix ingredients in bowl.
Season to taste.
Refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes
Serve as side dish, or scrambled eggs or over favorite meat recipe.
Paleo Sauce Recipe
Photo: Provided Google Images
|Paleo Chicken Wrap Recipe|
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
1 cup chestnut water
2/3 cup dried Shitake mushrooms
3 tablespoons chopped green onions
1 teaspoon minced garlic
4-5 leaves iceberg lettuce
1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup (preservative free)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon hot mustard (preservative free)
- 2 teaspoons water or need amount
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 to 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 to 2 teaspoons red chili paste
- Dissolve the honey in warm water in a small bowl.
- Add honey, ketchup, lemon juice, vinegar, ketchup, hot mustard, minced garlic, chili paste and sesame oil.
- Bring oil to high heat in a wok or large frying pan.
- Saute chicken breasts for 5 minutes per side or until done.
- Remove sauteed chicken from pan and cool.
- Keep oil in the pan, keep hot.
- Mince water chestnuts, onions and mushrooms.
- When chicken is cool, mince it as the mushrooms, onions and water chestnuts .
- With the pan still on high heat, add another Tbsp of olive oil.
- Add chicken, garlic, onions, water chestnuts and mushrooms to the pan.
- Add the stir fry sauce to the pan and saute the mixture for a 2-3 minutes then serve it in the lettuce cups.
Wrap in lettuce leaves
Chicken and Egg Salad with Almond Satay Sauce
Paleo Chicken and Egg Salad Recipe
Paleo Salad Recipes
|Paleo Chicken Salad|
2 eggs, boiled, cut into quarters
1 chicken breast, steamed and shredded
2 cups rocket leaves
1 carrot, diced
10 cherry tomatoes sliced in 1/2 (optional)
½ green capsicum, diced
1 small white onion, grated
2 garlic cloves, crushed
¼ cup almond butter
¼ cup coconut cream
1tbs soy sauce (optional)
- To make the almond sauce by placing the oil into a fry pan. Fry onion and garlic on low heat for 5 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Add almond butter, coconut cream and soy sauce, stir constantly until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in a desired amount of chili flakes. Leave to cool slightly and remove excess oil.
- Place chicken, rocket, carrot and capsicum in a mixing bowl and combine well.
- To serve, place rocket salad on a plate with egg quarters and spoon almond sauce on top.
Provide: Paleo Recipe Cookbooks
Paleo Chicken Patty Recipe with Favorite Salad
|Paleo Chicken Patty Recipe|
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/4 pound finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 pound finely chopped chives
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 1/4 pound coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Thoroughly beat egg.
- Blend egg into ground chicken and blend well.
- Add green pepper, chives, sea salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
- Make desired size of meat patties and coat patties with coconut flour.
- Fry each patties on both sides in coconut oil.
- Coat frying pan with coconut oil. Bring oil to boil point and fry each patty on both side.
- When each patty thoroughly cooked remove.
Serve Paleo Chicken Patty with favorite Paleo Salad.
|Paleo Grilled Chicken Kabobs|
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon or lime juice
- 3 tbsp spice rub (preservative free)
- 1 pound cubed boneless and skinless cubed chicken
- 2 grounded garlic cloves
- 3/4 pound cherry tomatoes
- 2 red or green peppers (cored) 1 inch pieces
- 8 to 12 Bamboo or Metal Skewers. If bamboo skewers are used, soak in water for one hour prior to
use to avoid burning during the grilling process.
- In bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, spices and garlic to make marinade. Set aside 1/4 cup basting in refrigerate. Place all the ingredients in a bowl and toss to coat and evenly
mix. Cover and place on the bottom level of your refrigerator and let marinate for at least 4 to 6 hours.
- Place marinaded meat and vegetables on skewers. Keep marinate sauce for basting.
- Place the kabobs on a well oiled, preheated char-grill. During the grilling process turn the kabobs over every 2 minutes and baste the cooked sides lightly with basting sauce to develop a glaze. Grill
to your desired doneness and lightly season with salt and pepper before removing from the grill.
|Paleo Chicken Recipe with Pumpkin Spiced with Curry|
Paleo Pumpkin and Chicken Curry Recipe
Paleo Vegetable Recipes
Paleo Gluten Free Recipes and Paleo Wheat Free Recipes
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 5 cups pumpkin, diced
- 2tbs olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbs ground ginger
- 1 tbs ground turmeric
- 2 tbs ground coriander
- 2 tbs ground cumin
- 1 ½ cups vegetable stock
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt to taste
Fry onion and garlic in a large pan with oil on medium heat for 2minutes. Add chicken and cook stirring
constantly for 10minutes or until chicken has turned white.
Add pumpkin, ginger, turmeric, coriander and cumin and stir for 1minute.
Add stock and leave to simmer on low heat for 15minutes. Add chopped coriander, cover pan and cook
for a further 2minutes.
Season with salt to taste. Cool slightly before serving.
Provided: The Paleo Recipes Cookbook
|Paleo Roasted Chicken Recipes|
- 1 whole chicken (approximately 3 lbs)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 tspn dried thyme
- 1 tspn dried rosemary
- 1 tspn dried oregano
- 1 tspn sea salt
- 1 tspn course black pepper
- 1 red onion quarted
- 1 stalk celery (leaves removed cleaned and cut in 4 - 5 pieces)
- Preheat oven 425 degrees. Remove insides of chicken rinse chicken and dry. Rub chicken in olive oil or coconut oil. Season chicken inside and out with seasoning. Place insides of chicken with red or white onion and celery. Place in roasting pan breast up.
- Bake uncovered for appromately 1 hour 30 minutes. Remove from oven when chicken's juice run clear when beast pierced with knife.
- Cover cooked chicken with aluminum foil and let rest for 30 minutes.
Garnish with sauteed shitake mushrooms, broccoli, small canned onions and or vegetable of choose.Sauteed garnish in olive oil and season to taste.
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 pound chicken breast tenders
1 tablespoon chicken broth (preservative free)
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 teaspoon dried cilantro
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
Pinch of ground turmeric
1 cup coconut milk
2 tablespoons macadamia nuts, finely ground
1 teaspoon honey (substitute for sugar)
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
2 cups fully cooked shrimp
1 tablespoon tamarind paste
2 teaspoons water
Chopped scallion for garnish
1.Using a large skillet, heat oil and cook chicken - about 5 minutes
per side or until browned and no longer pink in the center. Remove
to platter and set aside.
2. Using same pan, heat broth; add onion, garlic, cilantro, ginger,
lemon peel, cumin and turmeric and cook for 5 minutes or until the
onion is tender but not browned; stir in coconut milk, nuts, sugar,
red pepper and shrimp.
3. Return the chicken to skillet, cover and simmer for 10 minutes
or until the chicken is heated through; remove to platter and keep
4. Using same pan (do not discard sauce) add tamarind paste and
water previously mixed in small bowl. Bring to a gentle boil until
thickened and mixture measure about 1 cup.
5. Cook and divide rice; evenly divide the chicken and shrimp among
4 plates. Top with sauce and garnish with scallion.
Source: America's Secret Recipes by Ron Douglas
|Paleo Chicken Recipe|
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken
1 1/2 tsp sea salt
1 1/4 tsp pepper
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup coconut meal/flour (for frying)
1 tsp minced garlic
1 1/2 tsp grated orange rind
1 cup fresh orange juice
1/2 c hoisin sauce (preservative free)
Dash cayenne pepper
1/4 cup honey
Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Cut your chicken into 2 inch piece and put them into a large
bowl. Add in the egg, sea salt, pepper and coconut oil. Mix it well and set it
2. In another large bowl, add the chicken into the coconut meal/flour mix and
coat each piece generously.
3. Pour about a 1/2 inch of coconut oil into a heavy skillet and set it
over high heat. When the temperature is 375 degrees, carefully put
some chicken pieces in small batches and fry for 3 to 4 minutes or
until it's brown and crispy/crunchy. Carefully remove the chicken
from the oil with a slotted spoon and drain it on paper towels,
brown bags, or however you'd like to drain it. Finish frying the
chicken until they're all done. Set it aside and put together your
glaze in the next step.
4. Let your oil cool slightly in the skillet and remove all but 2
tbsp. of oil and put it over medium heat. Saute the minced garlic
for a minute, being careful not to burn it so you don't end up with
a bitter taste. Add the rest of the ingredient in and bring the
mixture to a boil. Make sure to stir this for 3 minutes and reduce
the heat and simmer it until a saucy thick glaze is created. Pour
the glaze over the chicken. Garnish with orange slices and clives.Serve
|Types of Chicken|
- Not given hormones, pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, antibodies, commercial fertizerts or artificial foods. Higher production cost and less demand organic chickens and hen eggs are more expensive than commercial chickens and eggs.
- Not caged in chickens allowed to roam freely outdoors. Free-range chicken raised outdoors or allowed to have daily access to the outdoors. Generally healthier chickens allowed to eat bugs and plants.
Raising chickens commercially began in the 1920s. Chickens could be raised year around with the discovery of vitamin A and vitamin D. Mid century antibodies combated the spread of disease. Commercial chicken are raised in overcrowded rooms and or cages. They are feed pesticides, fungicides, herbicides and or commercial fertilizers. To accelerate growth chickens diets are supplemented with antibodies and vitamins.
The chicken poultry is low fat loaded with vitamins and minerals
- B3 (niacin)
- Low in Fats
- Low in Cholesterol
- Chicken Safety: Raw chicken carrys bacteria (including salmonella). Bacteria will rapidly multiple in temperatures 40 °F to 140° F. Keep raw chicken refrigerated or frozen. Refrigeration or freezing chicken does not kill bacterias. The only way the bacterias can be removed is by fully cooking chicken thoroughly.
- Keep raw chicken isolated. Raw chicken should be placed in seal plastic bag. The bacteria in chicken can contaminated with other foods not cooked before eaten. Wash hands thoroughly after handling raw chicken before handling other foods and objects.
- Rinse the chicken. If you rinse uncooked chicken sanitize sink and kitchen surfaces after rinsing.
- Thoroughly clean all kitchen surfaces that have come contact with uncooked chicken.
- Chicken has to be thoroughly cooked. Beef can be eaten rare or medium rare and chicken cannot. Rare or medium rare chicken can facilitate bacterial growth. After cooking chicken cut the thickest part of the chicken to make sure it is not pink.
vary with herbs, spices, vegetables, wine, and a wide range of other ingredients.
When a marinade is designed as a tenderizer, it includes an acid like vinegar or lemon juice. The acid attacks and softens the fibrous connective tissue between the muscles, making the muscle less stringy. Acid penetration also flavors the meat. The longer meat is marinaded the more tender and flavored it becomes.
Flavorings in marinades vary widely. Flavoring can be spicy, bitter, sweet and sour, smokey, sweet or sour. Herbs and a wide array of ingredients can be used like, vegetables (garlic), fruit juices, wine, sugar and a wide variety of ingredients. Basic marinade includes vinegar, olive oil, herbs, salt, and pepper. Check that marinaded ingredients are allowed in Paleo Diet Recipes.
Disclaimer: The resources included in this list are provided only as a guide to a variety of online information services. A listing does not imply an endorsement of the information or services provided. This information is not offered to be interpreted as medical or professional advice. All medical information needs to be carefully reviewed with your health care provider. Note: The tips on this site should not replace advice from your physician. Always check your physician before making any changes to your daily habits.